The Green Spa Network is proud to have Eminence Organic Skin Care as a Platinum Sponsor.
“In addition to planting a tree for every product sold, we also honor our commitment to finding organic, earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of our business.”
Eminence Organic’s promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. They are committed to protecting the future of our planet through thier green business practices. Read about how Emience has inspired others to go green too.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for GSN, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News from Eminence Organics
Eminence Organics just hit a milestone of 10 million trees planted as part of its Forest For The Future program. For every product sold, the natural, organic and Biodynamic® company plants a treein developing countries.
With the award-winning global tree planting organization, Trees For The Future, Eminence Organics has spread its green commitment to Senegal, Uganda, Ghana and Tanzania. Setting the example and raising the bar for the entire spa industry, Eminence Organic Skin Care has lead the way for green initiatives among their competitors. Read more about this story here.
Eminence Organics commitment to a vital people and vital people comes from all areas of their business. Read about the ways they are greening their business below.
Green Business Practices
- Explore the award-winning Eminence Certified Organic Farm and see where certified organic ingredients grow.
- Ingredient farms in Hungary are powered by solar and wind energy
- Natural compost during planting
- Planting and harvesting is conducted manually to decrease CO2 emissions
- Use of only natural plant preservation techniques
- Partners and farms produce natural, organic and Biodynamic® fruits and vegetables
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- All boxes are made from post-consumer recycled material and can be recycled
- Containers are made out of recycled, non-toxic plastic and are recyclable
- All packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable corn that dissolves harmlessly in water
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices
- Electricity usage is offset with wind power credits and solar panels on the roof
- Letterhead printed on post-consumer recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
- All paper used in the office is recycled
- Office space is designed as an eco-alternative building
Transportation and Distribution
- Courier company uses hybrid vehicles
- Large shipments are sent on trucks running biodiesel made from recycled household vegetable oil
- Products are shipped by air with Lufthansa – the leading airline in the fight against climate change
- 92% of employees walk, bike or take public transit to work
Green Spa Program
- Rewarding spas who are actively engaged in green practices
- Recognized as a green spa on our Spa Locator for customers seeking eco-friendly spas
Forests for the Future
- Eminence plants a tree for every product sold through Forests for the Future
Eminence Kids Foundation
- Provides seriously ill children receiving care in hospitals and long term care facilities worldwide with a supplement of organic foods or juices to naturally aid in their recovery. Learn more here.
Certified B Corporation
- Eminence Organic Skin Care is a Certified B Corporation®. B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
- B Corp™ certification is to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or LEED certification for a building. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Learn more about Eminence Organic Skin Care here.