“As a Certified B Corp, we’re at the helm of companies using the power of business
to solve social and environmental problems.”
– Attila Koronczay, General Manager, Eminence Organic Skin Care
We Are Proud to Have Eminence Organic Skin Care as a Platinum Sponsor
Latest News from Eminence Organics
In 2018, Eminence Organics hit a milestone of 10 million trees planted as part of its Forests for the Future initiative. For every retail product sold, Eminence plants a tree in developing countries.
With the award-winning global tree planting organization, Trees For The Future, Eminence Organics has spread its green commitment to Guinea, Senegal, Uganda, Ghana, and Tanzania. Setting the example and raising the bar for the entire spa industry, Eminence Organic Skin Care is acknowledged as a leader for their green initiatives. Read more about this story here.
Green Business Practices
Eminence Organics is committed to finding organic, Earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of their business. Learn about their green initiatives below.
- Explore the award-winning Eminence Certified Organic Farm and see where certified organic ingredients grow
- Ingredient farms in Hungary are powered by solar and wind energy
- Natural compost during planting
- Planting and harvesting is conducted manually to decrease CO2 emissions
- Use of only natural plant preservation techniques
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- Boxes are printed on FSC-paper made from post-consumer recycled material and can be recycled
- Containers are made out of recycled, non-toxic plastic and are recyclable
- Packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable corn that dissolves harmlessly in water
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices
- Electricity usage is offset with wind power credits and solar panels on the roof
- Letterhead printed on post-consumer recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
- Paper and containers used in the office are recycled
- The Vancouver-based central office composts all food waste and biodegradable materials
- Office space is designed as an eco-alternative building, featuring high-efficiency appliances, skylights and low-voltage output electricity
Transportation and Distribution
- Courier company uses hybrid vehicles Large shipments are sent on trucks running biodiesel made from recycled household vegetable oil
- Products are shipped by air with Lufthansa – the leading airline in the fight against climate change 92% of employees walk, bike or take public transit to work
Forests for the Future
- Eminence plants a tree for every retail product sold through Forests for the Future
- Spa Partners are provided with an updated “tree count” on every order to share this amazing progress with their consumers in real-time
- Registered 501(c)3 nonprofit
- Provides seriously ill children receiving treatment in hospitals and long term care facilities worldwide with a supplement of organic foods or juices to naturally aid in their recovery. Learn more here.
Certified B Corporation
- Eminence Organic Skin Care is a Certified B Corporation®. B Corps are a type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
- B Corp™ certification is to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or LEED certification for a building. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.