Rainbow Room September 27, 2019 | New York City
Limited spots are available for this premier networking event to showcase your latest green initiatives to the press in a unique one-on-one format!
Share your story with New York’s top writers and editors in the wellness and beauty space at the “Top of the Rock”!
As a business that cares about the earth, promoting sustainable practices is fundamental to your values, operations, and brand. Mother Nature depends on us as our champions. There’s no better way to spread the message of sustainability than to tell your story and inspire other businesses and your customers to follow your lead.
Join us at our Eco-Wellness Stories Media Forum in New York City to represent your brand and mission to media outlets face-to-face.
Thursday, September 27, 2019
Rainbow Room in New York City. Learn more in the “Location” tab above.
What’s in it for You
- One-on-one time with editors and writers covering sustainability, wellness, and beauty.
- The opportunity to gift each journalist with a product.
- A chance to meet with high-level journalist from a variety of print and online outlets as well as social media influencers.
- A continental breakfast buffet and three-course lunch.
What’s in it for the Press
- The opportunity to hear what’s cutting edge and new in the world of green beauty and wellness.
- Significant face-to-face time to hear your brand’s story, rather than the common structure of most media events based on display booths which offer conversations merely in passing.
All net proceeds will benefit the non-profit Green Spa Network, the spa industry’s only sustainability resource network.
Sample List of Media From Last Year’s Event*
Organic Spa Magazine
Harvard Health Letter
Mantra Yoga & Health
Natural Solutions Magazine
+more, and a variety of social media influencers!
*A full list of the attending media will be provided prior to the event.
The Media Forum will be taking place at the newly-renovated Rainbow Room at the top of Rockefeller Center in New York City. The Rainbow Room is LEED Silver certified for its achievements in landmark preservation and ecological stewardship.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Act now to reserve your spot and receive a discounted rate and an interview on our NPR affiliate podcast, “Vital Stories“!
Early Bird Registration*: $5,400 ($1,000 savings!) Register by July 20.
*Registration includes up to two registrants per brand.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan at email@example.com.
Hotel and travel not included. Maximum two attendees per company.