Green spas not only benefit the natural environment, but also offer a number of health and wellness benefits to their clients, including:
- Green spas are naturally healthy – By eliminating toxins in their skin care products and in their spa’s environment, green spas provide a healthier experience.
- Green spas are more relaxing – By putting aside the stressors of modern life – including noise, pollution, toxins and waste – green spas are able to offer a more balanced and relaxing experience.
- Green spa treatments are more effective – Synthetically derived skin care products may produce quick results, but they might also cause damage. Natural treatments are gentler and help ensure long-term health and beauty.
- Green spas put the body in harmony with nature – Green spas are attuned to the rhythms of nature as well as the rhythms of the human body. When nature and body are in harmony humans feel healthier, stronger and more attractive.
- Green spas are good business – Although up-front costs for some greening programs may be high, they usually pay for themselves and start to provide savings within one to two years. For example: investing in low-flow shower heads and toilets will cost up front, but the savings in water use will continue well into the future.